[IP] left vs right handed set insertions

I wondered if anyone else had noticed this:  I have noticed that anytime I do
a set insertion with the left hand (I'm right handed- but am comfortable
doing left handed insertions) I find that the site just doesn't last.  right
handed insertions last easily 2-3 days (I keep to a 2 day rotation) but if I
use the left hand to do an insertion, say on the left side of the body, it
often only lasts 1 day.  even my right handed insertions that end up with the
cannula pointed away from the center of the body still last twice as long.  I
use sils/tenders,  and I've noticed this even when I do a right-handed
insertion on the left side of the body (i.e. right handed insertion in the
left belly)  The sites I use are the belly, hip, and thigh areas.

Any in put would be appreciated.

aka Mouse