Re: [IP] going to be a camp counselor

I would not want my daughters pump disconnected at camp for any reason except
site changes. her pump can go swimming and bathing, boating etc and i
wouldn't want to believe someone would take it off for activity, she can
lower her basal rate if needed.
in regards to doing your own site changes, i guess it would depend on how
comfortable you feel about doing them in front of others, but another thought
is if one of the campers or more was interested in pumping and you were
hiding while doing changes etc, it could lead them to think it is painful or
gross or something. It could be a great teaching experience for you. and a
learning one for the campers.

Mom to
Maria 21 graduating college this year
Jonathan 15  adhd and bipolar
Veronica 14 my helping hand
Alisha 10  add dx 2-2-98 pumping since 1-6-00
and grandma to
Paige 2 1/2 my little sunshine