Re: [IP] Infusion sets/soon to be pumping

Hi Lauren, I also have United Heath Care and they seem to be very good, my
supplies come from KeyMed in Jacksonville Fl.
I am so amazed that you and your husband have hooked up, I don't know what to
think. My family loves me very much and I still can't imagine them doing
that. I would't eveen expect it.
I can not explain why that the trainers suggest the tenders, I did not like
them at all. I do like the soft canula though.The mm soft sets seem to work
fine for me.