Re: [IP] Caffeine & Detecting Lows

amy m wrote:

>  1. I drink a lot of soda (a 6 pack or more a day, so
> I'd say a lot of caffeine, that and several excedrin
> b/c of the caffeine), does that cause me to feel low
> even when I'm not?

I have noticed that an asthma inhaler that helps open the broncial tubes
can have low symptoms as a side effect and I don't normally get low
symptoms.  After reading what Pumping Insulin says about the body's
response to a low is, I can clearly see why the asthma med can minic
that response since it is a stimulant.  I haven't ever noticed it from
caffeine but caffeine doesn't help me stay awake.