Re: [IP] basal rates

Michael wrote:

>>We very "carefully" profiled her insulin requirements
and found that her insulin needs spiked shortly after her head hit the
pillow. <<

And I'm 48 and still have that problem with my insulin needs spiking when I
sleep.  Not just at night, but even if I take a nap.  I always just figured
that when I rested my whole body rested and nothing was burning up anything
so I needed more insulin.  I think I go into total shutdown when I sleep.
Can't wait to start pumping and be able to "adjust" for things much easier.

RoseLea (and Max soon to be joined at the hip, literally)