[IP] diaport

I would most likely say 'YES!' to this cool little piece o' technology.
Especially since I have noticed I'm beginning to have allergies - but not at
my infusion sites.  Every time I have used  a Band-Aid lately my skin starts
itching like crazy, I take it off and there is a nice red, bumpy 'copy' of
it left wherever I applied it (there is currently one on my finger and one
my tummy).  I've never had allergies to adhesive before, and I'm wondering
if it could be due to the fact that I'm being exposed to it all the time
from my Tega Derm.  Anyeone?