Re: [IP] Gotta Share this!!!

> Michael:
>    WOW...and WOW again.....Melissa would readily trade Lily her 7.3
>    A1C for
> those SATs!! LOL...She's too nervous to call for hers, so she's
> taking the "conflict-avoidance" route & awaiting their arrival in
> the mail!!
Lily waited as well. She was pretty nervous about it after the exam,
but she was well prepared -- got about the same score on her last
practice exam as on the real thing -- 800 / 770 on the practice,
800 / 750 on the real one. She just got back from the doc who
announced she was showing some neuropathy in her feet -- she appears
to now be taking control a little more seriously -- she's started
logging her carbs and boluses again.