Re: [IP]Intraperitoneal delivery

>> Thanks, I did not know where the implant delivers the
>> 'goods'.  It is still sub-cutaneous.

> No, it's NOT subcutaneous. It would involve a permanent
port, and would
> open directly into the peritoneal cavity.

I know the Intraperitoneal delivery is not sub-cutaneous.
I didn't know how MM the implant delivers insulin.  It
looks like the MM implant is just under the skin.  Which
would make the difference in delayed response and sites
going bad.  Correct me if I'm wrong.
Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
Love thine enemies...it really pisses them off.