Re: [IP] Re: Daily carbs (was pump protocol)

RosaLea & Max
I have the Rollercoaster book and when I tried figuring my carbs as you told
me to, it comes up to more than I eat now.  As you said "Go Figure."  Oh to
be skinny just once before I die! lol.  Anyway, I don't plan on dying any
time soon so maybe I'll get "skinny" first!  Thanks for the reply.  I think I
will go figure again and do it like you said to.  Also, when I did it before
I came up with a carb ratio of something like 30/l.  Now I know, from past
experience that that would never work for me.  the 15/1 seems to be what I
Well, Have a wonderful Easter Season.  Take care.   Jackie