[IP] carb ratio's...weight

Ruth wrote:
she is dropping like a rock.   her weight and total insulin per day  (90#
and 26-28 units)  would imply that she needs a carb ratio of 1:19

It may not be the ratio, it may be your daughter takes longer to digest
those carbs.  I was always dropping an hour or so after dinner, and then
bouncing higher at the 3-4 hour time frame.  I thought I was over correcting
(how do you overcorrect a low of 10? Not LOL).  My CDE suggested a square
wave bolus at meal times.  Sure enough, no more 1 hour lows.  For snacks, I
don't square wave bolus.