Re: [IP] Disetronic Launches ADICOL"Advanced Insulin Infusion with control Loop"

I would love a copy of this article, but have no fax
from which to receive it...

A quick note on inexpensive scanner alternatives.  Sign
up for one of those free fax-email services
(www.efax.com www.jfax.com etc...) fax to that number
and the "scanned" document winds up in your email box
as a graphic...

In case you're wondering I did have one of those
numbers at one point, but I havn't used it in a billion
years because I have so little use for fax :/

-Sara G.