Re: [IP] Thoughts on pump-fashion

my daughter wears her pump out in the open or clipped to a pocket, she kinda
likes showing it off, of course where we live most think it is a beeper and
ask her why she at her age has a beeper, hmmmm guess they don't notice the
tubing attached to it, of course some see her infusion set in the back of her
arm, and want to know what that is or what did she do to her self.
she often just lets it lay in the bed with her or stuffs it in her pocket or
clipped to her waist band, depends on what she wears to bed, i often have
trouble finding it to adjust her insulin/bs after testing during the night
(she has the dawn thing going on).