[IP] New Medisense meter

Hi everyone. I've checked the archives and have come up empty handed, so
thought I'd ask everyone here. Has anyone had any experience with the new
meter by Medisense (I think) that tests bgs and checks ketones at the same
time? Amy and I are going to a pump support group on Tuesday and will be
given one of these meters for free. I hadn't heard anything about them, so
any information would be appreciated. Their website (Medisense) doesn't show
anything either.