[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #82

In a message dated 4/8/00 10:45:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 19:22:54 EDT
 From: email @ redacted
 Subject: [IP] New pumper needs help-nothing will stick!
 I am writing again because we are now on our second tender and it is not
sticking to my son and neither is the tegaderm.  We have only been pumping
since Tuesday.  Please help and give me some advice with this, I'm thinking
of trying super glue next  :)  Thanks

I had the same problem that u are experiencing, i found that if you use
Smith+nephew's "iv prep antiseptic wipes" instead of alcohol swabs, it will
make the tape stick better. i also use an extra piece of adhesive dressing.
around the site. I got the supplies from a company called minimed.
Just apply the swab before you inject the needle.  I hope this helps your