Re: [IP] All our infusion sites have gone bad - HELPPPPPP!

My son is 6.  No my son doesn't sneak food, he's had diabetes for 3 years and
has never had this problem.  On the contrary, he really doesn't like to eat.
The numbers go back to normal everytime we do a site change so we know this
is the problem.  Since I did the change earlier today we've had no problems
but we'll have to wait and see how long the site lasts.