[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #119

Hi, i've had the pump for 3 years now, but i was off it for about 7 months
because my medical coverage lapsed due to change in jobs.  I have been
subscribed to this digest since i've had the pump, but i very rarely looked
at it.  Recently i have been reading more, and i have found out some useful
information. I have been back on the pump for about 3 weeks now and my a1-c
was 6.1. not sure if this is good or not? Does anyone notice bruising around
the site? and sometime very bad itch?