Re: [IP] All our infusion sites have gone bad - HELPPPPPP!

Our son, Kevin went through the same deal with the sites. He's very thin and
our average site is almost 3 days in tummy, 2 days in backside. Now once in a
while we will get more, but for the most part not beyond the norm. We did
swithch to the micro soft sets and he seems to like those, says they don't
hurt. I think it truly has to do with the fat on their bodies and how it
absorbs. I keep telling him, he can have my fat...lol

Good luck, Linda