Re: [IP] san francisco endos

I'm from San Francisco, and I go the University of California, San Francisco
to see my endo. They have a great Diabetes Clinic, also what they call it,
the pump clinic. They have great teams of doctors, endos, CDE's, dieticans,
and they also have a Diabetes Teaching center as well. I've been going to the
same endo and clinics for the last 10 years. They're great! Usually you would
need a reference, but it's worth it in the long run (i think). Good Luck.