Re: [IP] All our infusion sites have gone bad - HELPPPPPP!

I have a retorical question - What might it be if the site/insulin really isn't
going bad?

How old is your son?

Do not put a judgement on this statement- I'm not intending it to be!!!!!! Is it
possible that he is helping himself to something to eat and not saying anything
"so he doesn't get (emotionally) punished. - His definition not yours..... Or
simply because he wants something and the pump "makes it OK".....

Sounds like you are fearing being "punished" by the Dr. because it's not working.

Jim S.
email @ redacted