[IP] All our infusion sites have gone bad - HELPPPPPP!

I am SOOOOO frustrated!  When our son's site is working his numbers are
great, then all of a sudden his numbers are up ( never with ketones ) and we
have to change his site.  His longest site has lasted two days and I am going
crazy.  We used the tenders first and now the rapids.  This last site didn't
even last 24 hours!  The sites have all looked good except for one.  I need
someone to tell me what to do, I am afraid to tell the doc because he was
leary of putting a thin young child on the pump to begin with and I don't
want him to say "forget it".  Please help me FAST!