Re: [IP] Gotta Share this!!!

> Lily's SAT scores came in this morning's mail!!!
> Math 800 -- 99th percentile -- perfect score
> Verbal 750 -- 98th percentile -- darn good!!
Darn Good?  I'd say those are both PHENOMENAL!!!!!  I
only wish I'd done so good in high school!

Knowing what I know now I think I made a mistake by
drinking lots of OJ the morning of the test, but all the
teachers said it helped ya think and recall better (not
taking into account the 'fuzzy-syndrome that comes from
high BGs)

> now if we could just get her hbA1c's back
> to the 7's...... her check-up last week
> was 8.5  :-(
High number or not, I'd take her out for a treat!  Those
REALLY ARE AMAZING numbers, this calls for ice cream!
(And not just the three lousy flavors that are available
in no-sugar-added either)

-Sara G. (haunted by her 760 math/600 verbal score -- my
temporal lobe was NOT happy about all the OJ methinks --
my PSAT was 750/740)