Re: [IP] Gotta Share this!!!

   WOW...and WOW again.....Melissa would readily trade Lily her 7.3 A1C for
those SATs!! LOL...She's too nervous to call for hers, so she's taking the
"conflict-avoidance" route & awaiting their arrival in the mail!! I know it's
frustrating for Lily to have that A1C, but given the stories I've heard from
adults about their own teenaged years and A1Cs in the teens, I have to
believe that we are doing all we can to maximize our daughters' health today,
given the capriciousness of diabetes.
Regards, Renee (pump-mom)