[IP] Paddy's wackiness

> I really appreciate all help here.
> Thanks you
> Charisma
> >>Paddy has been COMPLETELY out of whack all night and harder to control
> during day.
> > >
> > > My sis and her daughter are here
> > > from Virginia--LOTS of fun for Paddy TONS more exercise and excitement
> than
> > > usual.  Plus easter---he always goes wacky at holidays.
> >>....now that I mention this, he has had a slight fever on and off for
> about two weeks now, no known cause....MUCH crankier than usual.
Didn't you mention once that your sis is a staph carrier? I think you should
have him checked right away for infection by testing at a lab since you
mentioned he has a slight fever by the touch. Take him to a lab and/or call
your dr. for a test since this is Good Friday and they may be closed. Is
there an Urgent Care facilitiy you can take him to? Don't let something
*grow* that will be hard to handle by Monday. Don't trust your sight to
detect infection (and his glassy eyes you mentioned) nor your touch!