[IP] More about carbonated beverages

I had this joke come to me and thought I'd share it since we had quite a
thread about soda pop(s).

I've always ordered beverages one simple way: "A Coke, please."

Lately, though, this hasn't seemed to work. Waitresses now often
respond, "I'm sorry, we don't have Coke. We have Pepsi, Diet Pepsi,
Dr. Pepper, Mr. Pibb."

Tired of listening to the long list of soft drinks, I thought I'd
make life easier. So one day I simply asked the snack bar clerk at a
movie theater for a "dark, carbonated beverage."

The young man behind the counter chuckled and asked, "Sir, would you
like a cylindrical plastic sucking device with that?"