Re: [IP] YaHoo! Roselea and MAX!!!

Carolyn wrote:

>>I just called my insurance co. today and they have finally approved the
first of about 6 claims that I have for infusion sets and pump supplies. :o)

Congrats, looks like you may be on your way also.  You'd think that once
they approved one, they'd approve them all.  I hope that Dis gets the Power
of Choice program set up in Canada, but I'm happy with my H-Tron Plus right
now and I still like the 2-pump deal, so not sure if I'll decide to go with
the D-Tron, I'll have to wait till I see it.

Btw, I moved my start date up to May 15, one less week to wait!  (Can you
tell how impatient I am? LOL)

RoseLea and Max, soon to be joined at the hip (literally...)