Re: [IP] cold or what?

> Hi gang,
>
> Have another ques for you. Kevin has been running high (300s) for
> the past three days. He has had a runny nose and a little
> congestion. We have changed his site 3 times so we know it's not his
> site. Can a cold do this to him?
Yep!
Lily cranks her basals up 0.1u at a time until she her bg's come into
line. You can get an idea how much to move them by dividing the hbs
bolus by the time between you administer them and add this amount to
the bolus per hour -- be conservative since being high also make you
insulin resistant. Talk to your endo or CDE before you use such a
procedure .