[IP] Re: Going to be a camp counselor

Julie, Congratulations, it's so much fun.  I have been a counselor for two
years at the camp that I was a camper at for 7 years prior.  I am not on a
pump and none of my campers were either, but one of my fellow counselors and
one of the nurses was.  My only advice is to have fun!  Your nurses and
doctors should be great and you should only have to worry about the fun
stuff!  But being diabetic, you will probably pick up on the lows before the
docs and nurses, as you are with the kids at all times.  Anyway, Have a
great time! I'm so disappointed that I can't go to camp this year (have to
take classes)