Re: [IP] For the Women of the Group

For the ladies currently using birth control pills and thinking of becoming
pregnant, please allow yourselves several months between stopping the
pills and trying to conceive. Your bodies will need time to adjust and
get any residuals left over from the pills out of your systems. The last
thing I want to do is frighten anyone, but.....I have miscarried twice,
and both pregnancies began within 2 months of stopping the pill.
Just be aware of the possibility. I am sincerely sorry if this has made
anyone nervous or frightened.

Allison, Mom to two wonderful children who were worth the effort

Mom to JayJay
born 2/13/98, dx'd 1/31/99
...sweet as ever

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com