[IP] Pumps birthday and other questions

Hi everyone,
Today is my pumps first birthday!!  No cake for the pump but I did take it
out to dinner!  I still don't have a name for it yet and have been trying to
think of the perfect name but nothing has come to me yet.
I have a question about using the soft set infusion, I have never used it
other than  on my stomach for the site and was wondering if there are other
places that I can use the soft serter that won't hurt.  I am assuming that
everyone who talks about using the site on their breast is using a sil, is
that right?  Not that I mind using my stomach as a site, I just want to know
what my other options are.  So if anyone has any suggestions I would gladly
appreciate hearing them!
dx'd 3/85\
pumping since 4/20/99