[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #116

Jan, this has got to be the funniest thing I've seen all day!!  It made me
laugh so hard...thanks!!  (I sure did need the laugh after reading all these
posts about people getting pregnant on the pill!!lol )
Kelly (who does NOT want to be a mother at age 23, but does not want to stop
"practicing" the way to make a baby, either!! :)