[IP] cold or what?

Hi gang,

Have another ques for you. Kevin has been running high (300s) for the past
three days. He has had a runny nose and a little congestion. We have changed
his site 3 times so we know it's not his site. Can a cold do this to him?  We
saw our endo yesterday and he said he may be sick, but didn't really tell us
how to get him down. Said sometimes you just have to wait it out.  I changed
his basals temp, but maybe should go a bit higher.  Any suggestions?

Thanks, Linda