[IP] Alarm Watch - Good for Pump Startup & Reminders

Before I started pumping a year ago, I looked and
looked for a vibrating alarm watch, which could be set
for the every 2 hour testing required during pump
initiation. I had to put up with an obnoxious beep
instead. Below is a product which, I had inquired
about and just received the information back.

The watch has a total of 6 vibrating alarms and best
of all it can be set to vibrate every two hours
because the timer function can be set to automatically
reset. They have an adult and kid version. It would be
great for reminding small children to check and eat
snacks (Whoops! Almost forgot kids who pump eat when
they want. This is a great day to be alive!)

Wish I would have had this a year ago! Perhaps, I
should order one just to remind me to be healthy and
behave -- every two hours might not be to often.

Andrea

http://www.epill.com/epill/medose.html

MeDose Multi-Alarm Vibration Wrist Watch

Tools for Health(tm) | e-pill.com | www.epill.com

To order your e-pill MeDose:
http://www.epill.com/epill/medose.html

We offer a 30 day money back guarantee.
The price $79.95 includes S&H in the US.

mailto:email @ redacted
e-pill, LLC
70 Walnut Street, Wellesley, MA 02481, USA
Phone (781) 239-8255 | Fax (781) 235-3252 |
1-800-549-0095
http://www.epill.com
e-pill.com is the leading Internet provider of patient

compliance products &
services