[IP] FAVOR for New and OLD Members

Hello Everyone

I am just writing this to ask everyone  both new and old members to be sure
you do a few things when writing to the Insulin Pumpers.   By doing these
next few things you will help keep the size of emails down and the load on
the server a little lighter.  And also help those that must pay per minute
to get there email.

1.  PLEASE  clip the messages that you are replying to, to just the info
that you are replying and enough to remind everyone what the pervious
message was about.  ( this helps decrease the size of the emails and the
size of the digests)

2. PLEASE change the "Subject" line of the email message to the topic that
you are writing about.  This is mainly for those that get the Digest
Version of the Email messages.   (this helps those individuals that read
messages by the topic, and also helps our Search Engine on the IP site
locate the messages).

3.  PLEASE write to the Help address or to one of the Administrators of the
group for any questions/changes of your Subscription to the IP
group.   (this helps us see and respond to your request as well as the
other members of the IP group with unneeded Email).

4.  and PLEASE read over the Netiquette

5.  And try Not to send Attachments and HTML  messages to the IP
group.  this reaps havoc on the Digests and those members email programs
that don't support it.

Thank you all
If you have any questions feel free to contact me or the help
address  (which is located on the bottom of the message).

email @ redacted
One of the IP Adm.