[IP] Re: for the women of the group

Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 14:34:56 -0400
From: "Aaron Brown" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 14:34:56 -0400
From: "Aaron Brown" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] For the Women of the Group

pills.  I
used to have heavy periods and nausea, so I'd miss work once a month.  My
ob
prescribed depo-provera, the birth control injection you take only four
times a year.  Depo provided a possibility that my periods would be less
severe, but it actually stopped my periods altogether. <<<<<
  Jennifer Brown

Jennifer,
Along with getting rid of your terrible periods did it do anything
towards mood changes that go along with hormone fluctations?  Or did you
have this problem ?

Sheila
-You can't turn back the clock. But you can wind it up again