Re: [IP] going to be a camp counselor

>  Also, when am I
>going to have time to change my site, and would the kids want to watch me or
>should I do it in private?  Any and all advice would be appreciated, I
>really want to do this right.

I would say if they want to watch let them..  when I went to camp i was the
main attraction when It came time to my set change..  there were only 2
pumpers me and another counselor  and all the guys could not watch her do
hers because she was on the "girls side"  haha..

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted