Re: [IP] carb counting question

I can't help you with the steak.  But if you want to eat a big green salad
with no carbs all I can say is good luck.

Salad does have carbs, just not a whole lot of them (roughly 3g CHO/100g
lettuce).  But if you eat a big enough salad you'll probably have to bolus
for it.  I routinely eat a big salad for lunch and bolus for 20g of
CHO.  It works out perfectly for me.

BTW I dress the salad with pepper and vinegar so that's not adding any food