Re: [IP] celiac ?

Have your family tested by all means.  Also, on the depression, my son (not
diabetic) was mildly depressed for years until I put him on a low dose of
Zoloft at age 9 for 18 months.  Within a week on this drug, he was soooo much
happier.  It was a miracle.  After 18 months when he seemed to be doing well,
I took him off.  No problems since quitting the drug.  It almost seems like
his system needed a jumpstart from the Zoloft and is now able to function on
its own.  I was really hung up on having a kid with depression and on an
antidepressant at such a young age, but it was the best thing I ever did for
him.  I am now proud of myself that I had the courage to acknowledge the
problem and proactively find a psychiatrist that would work with me.