Re: [IP] camp libby/ lindsey

Camp Libby is outside of Toledo in pretty farm country.  It is a nice
facility (rated number 5 of the Girl Scout camps) with a huge pool.  The food
is good.  Most counselors, but not all, are diabetic.  They draw kids (10 -
16 years old) primarily from the Toledo and other surrounding areas.  We are
the exception coming from Chicago.  The director is really nice and does a
good job.  The really great one is Camp Hodia in Idaho.  It is like an
outbound week (rock repelling, mountain hikes, rafting, other Sun Valley
outdoor activities) and it is in absolutely gorgeous country.  It might be
hard to get in though, because it has become so popular, if you aren't from
Idaho.  We are trying Camp Sweeney this summer as well because the session is
3 weeks long rather than the usual 6 days.