Re: [IP] Rapid infusion set question

Jessica is using the Rapids, 6mm and loves them.  She has no fat anywhere
but her hiney/hip area and that is where she inserts them.  She used her
tummy one time, but without the fat it just didn't work out.  I would be
happy to mail you a Rapid set to try, or you can call Disetronic and ask for
a few to try for free.  Just let me know!  :)

Mom of Jessica, age 8, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 1.9 years & Jarred, 9