Re: [IP] For the Women of the Group

>  It's a great feeling to not have to worry about birth control--I
>hope anyone who is having difficulty with oral contraceptives would
>depo!  Jennifer Brown

Depo is wonderful, I recommend tho giving yourself at least 6mths before you
want to start trying to concieve to go off it, it takes 2 years for
fertility rates of Depo users to equal those of Pill users who go off their
method, altho the majority concieve within 18 mths of stopping shots. I
really wish I'd stopped my Depo earlier now, but I'd not trade being
periodless (albeit plumper) and happy for anything!!:)

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
"Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs
should relax and  get used to the idea." -Robert A. Heinlein