Re: [IP] Question for diabetic women

Well, I went to the OB, they did a urine test, no bloodtest, said it wasn't
necessary. Not pregnant, but I do have an ovarian cyst (yet again) and I'm
hoping it'll  likely pop all on it's own like one I had a few years ago. I
start back on it's own and that's what my OB feels is responsible for the
ickiness I've had.

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
"Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs
should relax and  get used to the idea." -Robert A. Heinlein