[IP] YaHoo! Roselea and MAX!!!

YaHoo Roselea! That is fantastic news!! Now, wasn't that worth waiting for?
:o) I am sure that you and Max are going to be really good buddies! After
looking at Max sitting there and admiring him, I guess your relationship is
already off to a great start...LOL!
I just called my insurance co. today and they have finally approved the
first of about 6 claims that I have for infusion sets and pump supplies. :o)
I mailed off my Dr.'s pump for it's inspection and am hooked up to a loaner
from Disetronic until they know what the scoop is for the Power of Choice
program here in Canada.
Way to Go RoseLea!

>From: "RoseLea" <email @ redacted>
>Everyone!  Got the word today, insurance approved and paid my pump 100%!
>WOOHOO!  Been dancing around the house hooping and hollering all morning,
>cats think I've lost my mind (now, I know it's here somewhere...)!  Hookup
>date is May 23, I can't wait.
So, let me make my introductions now:  Everyone, meet Max... my pancreas!