No Subject

Hi Steffanie,

I'm an adult that uses Rapids and I 'disconnect' by just pulling them out
and then swabbing off the needle with alcohol before I reinsert it.  I know
there are lots of this list who use Rapids on their kids -I hope you're
trying the 6 MM size and putting it in a fleshier area.

I don't do the reinsert thing all that often, but have had no problems with
it in the past several months when I have.

Good luck