Re: [IP] basal estimator / fudging numbers

> last night geneva had numbers from 10 pm until wakeup that were in
> the low 200's but within about 20 points of each other.
> I would like to try using the basal estimator,  but realize that it
> doesn't work if you are typing in BG's that are higher than 150.

Just subtract the same numbers from all readings before making the
date entries. The absolute numbers are not really used for anything,
only the differences are important. The estimater works on the
piece-wise first derivative. i.e. subtract 70 from all data points.