[IP] Pump Protocol

When I started pumping two years ago, I was given no education at all by my
endo and had to rely entirely on my Minimed rep to help me out.  Although I
eventually switched to her own endo, I still have many gaps in my knowledge
and I am often frustrated by not having had a "proper" start on the pump.
I often wondered how others were started on the pump and many have shared
their own start ups on this list.  There is such a variety of experiences!
I recently found the following website which  explains in detail the "Pump
Protocol" used  by the department  of Endocrinology at the Naval Medical
Center in Portsmouth Virginia.  I found it helpful in identifying the areas
where I am not as knowledgeable as I need to be.  Perhaps others might find
it useful too.