[IP] untreated water/not D related

Sorry my last post didn't seem to be D related. I
left out the fact that I have read various
literature and had my own question as to what the
effects of chemicals like chlorine, flouride,
arsenic, etc. have on the body. It seems that the
auto-immune system of humans may have been
compromised by the continual exposure to these
things, can't be a good thing for someone who may
already be pre-diposed to getting diabetes, to
flood their body with various chemicals we were
never meant to ingest.... btw, the effect of
chlorine, chloramines, and flouride were never
tested on humans before being introduced into
municipal water supplies...maybe we are the test?
-Rae (Ryan's mom)
--- insulin-pumpers-digest
<email @ redacted> wrote:

> insulin-pumpers-digest     Friday, April 14
> 2000     Volume 04 : Number 103
>

> PLEASE edit the subject line of your reply
> messages.

> This issue of the digest contains:
> [IP] Help with April and other wishes
> [IP] Soda Debate
> Re:  [IP] liquids
> Re: [IP] Retinopathy?
> [IP] Visually impaired friend needs advice
> [IP] setting temp basal rates for work
> [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #101
> [IP] Custom LEtter
> [IP] Help- pumpers
> Re: [IP] untreated water
> Re: [IP] Help- pumpers
> Re: [IP] Help- pumpers
> Re: [IP] Retinopathy?
> [IP] Wrong soda -testing
> Re: [IP] Custom LEtter
> Re: [IP] Help- pumpers
> Profile of Elaine Payne
> <email @ redacted>
> Profile of Ellen Broido <email @ redacted>
> Profile of Cathy Pallari <email @ redacted>
> Profile of Mark Wagner <email @ redacted>
> [IP] New to the list and pumps.
> [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #100
> [IP] Question? Does anyone take Prinivil?
> [IP] Book Comments Please - Taking Control Of
> Your Diabetes (Dr. Edelman)
> Re: [IP] Question? Does anyone take Prinivil?
> Re: [IP] Question? Does anyone take Prinivil?
> Re: [IP] Question? Does anyone take Prinivil?
> [IP] Prinivil
> [IP] Nutrition In The Fast Lane - 2000 Edition
> Released
> [IP] Pregnancy and diabetes/ Big Babies
> Re: [IP] Thanks for the Answers!Question? Does
> anyone take Prinivil?
> Re: [IP] Timezones and Daylight Savings
> [IP] basals for geneva, age 11

> Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 14:16:22 -0800
> From: "Michael" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] Help with April and other wishes
>
> Hello all you IPer's,
>
> Please read all sections about
> Fund Raising
> Your Pictures
> Infusion Site Pictures
> Physician Referrals
>
> I want to thank all of the list members that
> contributed to the month
> of March and made it a successful fund raising
> month instead of
> being a disaster like February, and ask those
> of you who have not yet
> contributed this year to open your hearts and
> your wallets for
> Insulin Pumpers. Your support of Insulin
> Pumpers will enable us to
> help additional kids and adults with diabetes
> by keeping this forum
> on the internet healthy and solvent. IP is
> supported entirely by
> donations and unless a pot of gold falls out of
> the sky, we must
> raise money on a continuous basis to fund
> ongoing expenses for
> mundane things like rent, phone, and internet
> access.
>
> Please see the bar graph at the bottom of:
>
> http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donors.shtml

> [...]
=== message truncated ===