From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2000 11:56 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] For the Women of the Group

Those of you that have been talking about the pill and so forth...What pill
are you taking. I am with Kelly on this one......I am getting a little
flippy
about not being able to trust my pill.  I would just like to know if I am on

the same pill or not.  I don't need little surprises either:)

          Cheri:)