Re: [IP] going to be a camp counselor

 I have been a counselor for years.  2 of those I was on the pump.  Most of
the kids in my cabin were on pumps.  They never wanted to watch me , of
course I always went to the medical house where it was much cleaner than my
cabin to do set changes(that is also where my insulin was).  I never found it
hard to find time to do any of the stuff I needed to do like set changes.
Don't worry about anything, you will be great!  Have fun!