[IP] Re: Pixie's symptoms

I spotted right after I went to the dr to take the pregnancy test (hadn't
gotten the results yet) so I thought it was my period starting.  I hadn't
been feeling well and my hubby said I just had the flu, well now my case of
the flu is 21!  Get a pg test and do it soon.  My first month or so, my
sugars were all screwed up, think my body went into shock, then it all
straightened out later.

Type 1 for nearly 37 years, soon to be joined at the hip with Max!