[IP] Champagne... I need Champagne!

Everyone!  Got the word today, insurance approved and paid my pump 100%!
WOOHOO!  Been dancing around the house hooping and hollering all morning,
cats think I've lost my mind (now, I know it's here somewhere...)!  Hookup
date is May 23, I can't wait.

So, let me make my introductions now:  Everyone, meet Max... my pancreas!
Why Max, you ask?  Because he will help me to live my life to the MAX!

Type 1 for nearly 37 years, soon to be with Max, joined at the hip!